28, Oct 2019
The Institute for Timber Construction South Africa (ITC-SA) reverses its resolution of dormancy following overwhelming feedback from various quarters of the structural timber industry, the full spectrum of its membership.
10, Oct 2019
Conventional production-line steel processing dictates that one part is made at a time. Parts are processed sequentially and eventually become part of a larger whole. However, it has been shown that this system...
07, Oct 2019
Established more than 45 years ago to help formalise and advance the timber roof construction industry and protect its consumers, the Institute for Timber Construction South Africa (ITC-SA), South Africa's...
23, Oct 2019
23, Oct 2019
Demand for lumber in China, the United Kingdom, Egypt and the Netherlands increased this year despite a slowdown in the global economy. Global softwood lumber trade was up just over five percent year-over-year.
22, Oct 2019
It is hard times for the U.S. hardwood lumber industry. The trade war with China has caused a steep drop in U.S. exports of the product, and now the industry is cutting jobs. China used to account for about half of all...
- Witness at Anoj Singh disciplinary hearing says locomotive prices were 'deliberately' inflated
- SA Revenue Service dismisses top legal officer following disciplinary hearing
- Petrol price set to rise in December, but diesel may drop - AA
- Whites still earning three times more than blacks in SA
- How VBS plotters helped kill another bank, this time in Namibia
- Mozambique economy set to bounce back in 2020 - IMF
- What, me worry? Eskom's ironclad government guarantee explained
- Disappointing retail sales flat in September
- Ex-Transnet, Eskom CFO Anoj Singh no-show at disciplinary hearing
- Sowetans should pay flat rate of R150/month for electricity - it will foster payment culture, says ANC councillor
- Accountancy body to begin disciplinary hearing of ex-Eskom, Transnet CFO Anoj Singh
- Mazzone’s cheaper energy bill to get committee audience next week
- Court holds off issuing Public Protector subpoena forcing SARS to release Zuma's tax information
- Zuma: If the public protector wants my tax records, she must have them
- State asset manager applies to liquidate Sekunjalo Independent Media