26, Aug 2020
Treating timber by way of opinion-based decision making rather than in accordance with the law will lead to the use of unsafe and non-compliant pressure treatment vessels...
24, Aug 2020
The construction industry is undergoing a paradigm shift, which promises to revolutionise the way we design, engineer and build. This is according to Jamie Smily, managing director of XLAM South Africa.
20, Aug 2020
ITC-SA is offering estimators and designers in the nail-plated timber roof truss industry access to fundamental training through its Level 1 and 2 Estimator/Designer Courses, which carry 6 ECSA CPD points each.
10, Sep 2020
Sawlog prices fell in most of the major regions of the world in the 2Q/20. A strengthening US dollar, weaker log demand early in the quarter, and sufficient log supply in some markets contributed to the lower prices.
27, Aug 2020
In the first half of 2020, Germany exported almost half more softwood logs than in the same period of the previous year. The increased volume is largely due to deliveries to only one country: China.
18, Aug 2020
Newly released Eurostat data indicates that the value of EU27+UK wood furniture production was €42.5 billion in 2019, 1.4% less than the previous year.
- News24.com | Trump's WeChat prohibition in US put on hold by judge
- News24.com | Elon Musk's showy events gin up hype Tesla doesn’t always live up to
- News24.com | Gauteng e-tolls: Sanral urges govt to make a decision - report
- News24.com | Saudi firms start talks to form $11 billion petrochemicals maker
- News24.com | UIF coronavirus TERS payments to resume
- News24.com | Dlamini-Zuma: Masks are a matter of life or death as SA borders open
- News24.com | Sipho Pityana: SA must avoid a third crisis that would push us to the IMF
- News24.com | 2020's silver lining: Venture capitalists eager to fund start-ups
- News24.com | WATCH | Face to Face: Mobility and Covid-19
- News24.com | Tourism minister seeks funding for industry revival
- News24.com | WATCH | US consumer spending loses steam
- News24.com | All new energy supply growth can come from zero-carbon sources, new proposal says
- News24.com | US jobless claims resume drop in sign of gradual improvement
- News24.com | Reserve Bank keeps rates on hold as growth outlook worsens
- News24.com | Strategic Fuel Fund agrees to draft deal with Glencore as oil sale court case continues