08, May 2018
Many fabricators in business today require an easy-to-use bending solution that is affordable, and which will complement their existing cutting and welding facilities. To meet their requirements...
20, Apr 2018
As part of its mandate to boost skills development in the timber construction sector, the Institute for Timber Construction South Africa (ITC-SA), the professional body for the engineered timber construction sector...
20, Apr 2018
In spite of the prevailing economic challenges industry has experienced in the past few years, First Cut has embarked upon a major expansion of its offices in Benrose, Johannesburg.
21, May 2018
The wood fiber costs for European hardwood pulp producers started to move upward in late 2017 after having trended downward for over six years, according to the Wood Resource Quarterly.
16, May 2018
The streak of record-high U.S. lumber prices caused offshore softwood lumber exports to the U.S. to expand rapidly in 2017 versus 2016 reports Russ Taylor, Managing Director of FEA Holdings – Canada Inc.
15, May 2018
JoeScan, Inc., a market leader in 3D laser scanning technology for the sawmill industry, has announced the hiring of two new employees.Brad Michael has taken over for outgoing marketing manager Christy Green...
- From Zuma to Moyane: The legal cases ensnaring prominent SA officials
- Zanu PF aims to move Zim from pariah to global partner
- Business debt stress in SA continues to improve – index
- Top 5 on Fin24: Govt says unions agree to wage deal 'in principle' and rand back to bad old ways
- Dlodlo a no show at wage briefing, govt still getting union signatures
- SA more relaxed ahead of S&P credit rating
- UAE to allow 100% business ownership to foreign investors
- Government wage deal to go ahead, despite urgent call for more consultation
- E-commerce not biggest disruption in township retail - marketing specialist
- Super-rich hunt for trophies leads to R38bn in sales