10, Dec 2019
26, Nov 2019
The Italian company, Julia Utensili SPA, has, since its inception, been involved in manufacturing high-speed steel blading, explains First Cut Director Gary Willis. However, in terms of tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blades...
20, Nov 2019
When ports that serve as gateways into East Africa become clogged up, importing is a tricky – and very lengthy – business. Many of our customers in the region are experiencing long delays in their imports of CCA.
21, Nov 2019
Students at the University of Stuttgart in Germany have developed a system of robots that communicate to jointly construct complex timber structures. Their paper, entitled Distributed Robotic Assembly System...
20, Nov 2019
A new report has highlighted the vital role timber industries can play in helping the government meet its targets for housebuilding. A report launched by the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for the Timber Industries.
19, Nov 2019
Pulpmills in Brazil had some of the lowest wood fiber costs in the world in the 2Q/19, according to the WRQ. Over the past three years Eucalyptus pulplog prices have fallen while the global Hardwood Fiber Price Index (HFPI)
- Government has every intention of saving Saldanha steel jobs, says Patel
- Pound surges and gilts drop as Tory landslide jolts UK assets
- SA's worst polluter Eskom wants emission exemptions
- De Ruyter, meet NUM – union to protest on Eskom CEO’s first day
- Minerals Council: Help, Eskom is downscaling the mining industry
- Joburg power woes: Inner city outage as distributor trips
- No, Zim has not been connecting electricity illegally for years - Eskom
- Claims of sabotage at Eskom: What we know so far
- Eskom: WhatsApp voice note about failure to pay oil suppliers is fake news
- Power instability debilitating factor for SA trade conditions - index