09, Apr 2021
Strong global demand for softwood means that supply will continue to be tight in 2021 in the UK, and may well tighten further, it was revealed at the UK TTF’s Softwood Conference.
30, Mar 2021
Bell pre-owned equipment can now be shopped online thanks to the launch of a dedicated global website, pre-owned.bellequipment.com, which is also accessible from the company’s website.
25, Mar 2021
The Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO) after consultation with its stakeholders have decided to extend the decisions taken in "Covid 19 Memorandum 2 of 30 April 2020" by an additional 6 months.
31, Mar 2021
The Global Sawlog Price Index rose 8% in the 4Q/20 as demand for logs increased throughout North America and Europe.
The most significant sawlog price increases occurred in Western US, Western Canada, Central Europe
31, Mar 2021
The global industrial roundwood market is estimated at a huge figure of approximately $312B, which equals 2B cubic meters. In 2020, despite a slowdown in the market growth due to the pandemic...
31, Mar 2021
Because of the pandemic-related shifts in downstream industries, pulp manufacturers are forced to adjust their market strategies towards the rapid increase in packaging paper use.
- News24.com | Mining reports first year-on-year increase in 12 months
- News24.com | Covid-19 loan guarantee scheme extended by 3 months
- News24.com | SA scoops top global spot for providing IT, legal, accounting and call centre services
- News24.com | Ramaphosa: Future of job creation is in the digital economy and SA is well positioned for growth
- News24.com | Rats make a comeback as urban life revives
- News24.com | There's a lot of unused oil stored up around the world - and Saldanha Bay is part of the picture
- News24.com | Numsa raises concerns over 'sham' probe by Eskom board into claims against De Ruyter
- News24.com | Africa far from a common currency, but technology could make up for that
- News24.com | Africa seeks $25 billion for climate adaptation, green recovery
- News24.com | Advanced countries lack 'political will' to ensure vaccine equity - WHO chief
- News24.com | Brace for higher, but temporary inflation, US Fed chair Jerome Powell warns at IMF debate on global economy
- News24.com | Weak African customs regimes will 'hinder' implementing continental free trade agreement
- News24.com | Manufacturing production slips in February, load shedding remains a risk
- News24.com | Prospect of new wave of Covid-19 infections stifle March business confidence
- News24.com | IMF revises SA growth outlook upward to 3.1%, projects stronger global recovery of 6%