23, Feb 2021
The Industrial Development Corporation is a national development finance institution whose primary objectives are to contribute to the generation of balanced, sustainable economic growth in Africa, and to the economic...
23, Feb 2021
Leading distributor of cutting consumables and capital equipment, South African company First Cut, has enjoyed a relationship spanning over four decades with Starrett, a renowned global manufacturer of industrial blades.
03, Feb 2021
The international partnership between sawmill technology supplier Newsaw and Italy-based biomass boilers and heating solutions provider Uniconfort has resulted in power solutions, power independence...
25, Feb 2021
Russia has been a leading log exporter for decades and this may come to an end in 2022. A proposed export ban will have immediate impact on global trade flows of logs and lumber. China will be forced to explore new supply...
23, Feb 2021
Russia exported 15 million m3 of logs in 2020, which accounted for almost 12% of globally traded roundwood. Much of this trade may come to a halt next year when a new law proposed by Russia's president will ban the exportation...
11, Feb 2021
Gerhard Dieterle is Executive Director of The International Tropical Timber Organization (ITTO), an intergovernmental organization that promotes conservation of tropical forest resources and their sustainable management
- News24.com | Ramaphosa halts search for a back-up finance minister in case Mboweni decided to quit
- News24.com | NDZ granted leave to appeal High Court judgment that tore into her tobacco ban
- News24.com | Ukraine recalls 'scoundrel' diplomats for smuggling gold, cigarettes, and over R3m in cash
- News24.com | Bring it on, says defiant BATSA to calls for probe into illicit tobacco trade
- News24.com | February new vehicle sales drop again, but exports look brighter
- News24.com | Public wage war escalates as unions demand CPI plus 4% this year
- News24.com | Uptick in domestic demand, exports support manufacturing activity - index
- News24.com | Liquidation hearing for bitcoin platform MTI postponed to end of May
- News24.com | All alcohol sales back to normal, except for curfew hours, Ramaphosa announces
- News24.com | Disgraced Stellenbosch-headquartered Bitcoin trader MTI faces final liquidation hearing
- News24.com | Calls for BATSA to be probed for alleged complicity in African cigarette smuggling and terror funding
- News24.com | Ramaphosa's master plan looks to pluck small poultry businesses out of the doldrums
- News24.com | Treasury gazettes draft changes to Pension Funds Act – but it's not asset prescription
- News24.com | State capture: Eskom's Tsotsi changes tune on Gupta man's instruction under Zondo examination
- News24.com | Skeptical Moody's sees SA debt burden rising