- Proven Grade 12 school qualification or equivalent and other qualification/s (for the apprenticeships, successful grade
12 maths and science required);
- Proven mechanical (fitter) or Electrical or Handyman/Carpentry experience with references essential;
- Fluent in English as official business language (additional languages advantageous);
- Task Driven individual;
- Ability to work without supervision, to work overtime, shifts and during December shutdown;
- Knowledge and experience working in the saw mill industry / factory background and knowledge of saw milling
- Technical experience advantageous;
- Welding skills, machining skills and cutting torch experience advantageous for the mechanical position.
- Knowledge of OHSA and other safety rules and regulations;
- Good employment history (References essential – reference checks will be done).
EE/AA Candidates (in line with approved EE plan) will enjoy preference, although all applications will be considered.
Interested candidates to hand in application at the HR Office or send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on/before 24th January 2022.
(should you not receive any communication within 14 days after closing date, please accept your application as unsuccessful).